In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!
Powered by RS Web Solutions
Would you like to volunteer to serve on any of the following Town Committees, Boards, and/or Commissions?
Vacancies are as follows:
- Commission on Disability (1)
- Cultural Council (3)
- Economic Development Commission (2)
- Finance Committee (1)
- Envir. Protection Advisory Committee (4)
- Information Technology Committee (2)
- Metropolitan Area Planning Council (1)
- Open Space Committee (1) (2 Alternate)
- Permanent Building Committee (5)
- Recreation Committee (1) (1 Alternate)
- State Forest Advisory Committee (3)
- Survey Board (1)
- Town Government Study Committee (1)
Smart Sewering Steering Committee Charge - Composition of Committee
The Wrentham Smart Sewering Steering Committee is charged with working with the Charles River Watershed Association to study the feasibility, means, methods and costs of establishing sewer districts in the Wrentham Town Center and in the Wrentham Business and Commercial Zones on Route 1/A south of Route I-495 and evaluate the benefit to and impact on the Town of Wrentham on constructing and operating district sewers in those areas."
Composition of the steering committee be as follows:
- One member of the Planning Board (George Smith)
- One member of the Board of Selectmen (Michael Carroll)
- One member of the Board of Health (Debra Dunn)
- One member of the Conservation Commission (Leo Immonen)
- One member of the Economic Development Committee (TBA)
- One member of the Finance Committee (TBA)
- Town Planner (Paige Duncan - Ex-officio)
- Town Administrator (Bill Ketcham - Ex-officio)
- Charles River Watershed Association (Mr. Zimmerman, Mr. Zizzi, Ms. Wood (Ex-officios)
- A citizen who lives, operates a business or owns property in the Town Center Study Area (TBA)
- A citizen who lives, operates a business or owns property in the South Street Study Area (TBA)
- A citizen-at-large (open to any citizen of the Town or also be limited as the two above to give additional representation to people having an economic interest in the affected areas)
Individuals already appointed by their Board or committee. King Philip Regional School District has been approached as to whether they wished to have an ex-officio member and we are waiting to hear back from them.
Interested parties should send applications to the Board of Selectmens' office. Click here for a Board/Committee/Commission Application Form.