In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!
Powered by RS Web Solutions
Town Hall Jobs and Employment
Water Distribution Technician
The Town of Wrentham, Department of Public Works, is seeking a Water Distribution Technician. The technician will be part of a team that performs varied skilled work in the installation, operation and repair of the Town's water distribution and treatment system.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age with a high school diploma and three (3) years of job related experience.
- Must be a Massachusetts certified operator of a drinking water supply facility, with a minimum Grade #1 distribution license.
- A valid COL license with applicable endorsements.
- A hoisting engineer's license from the Department of Public safety is desirable.
- Alternative qualifications may be accepted.
Food Inspector for One Day Events
The Town of Wrentham is an Equal Opportunity Employer.