Highway Division Manager
Some duties of the Public Works Highway Division include the following items:
- snow plowing & sanding operations
- tree work (within town layout)
- roadside mowing and street sweeping
- street sign installation & repair
- drainage installation & repair
- line painting and crosswalk painting
- patching of potholes, all inspections for new developments
- mowing & trimming of all Town-owned properties (includes the Wrentham Elementary School complex, Fiske Public Library, Public Safety Building, Town Hall, Town Commons, Sweatt Park, and 3 Town-owned cemeteries).
Potholes on Interstates
To report a pothole on a highway, please call MassDOT at 857-DOT-INFO (857-368-4636), Toll Free at 877-623-6846, or visit online contact information web page to send them an e-mail.
Mailbox Damage on Town Streets
It is the policy of the Wrentham Board of Selectmen that any damage caused by a Town employee or a Town-hired contractor, to any structure or property (i.e., mailboxes, newspaper stands, fences and the like, located within the Town right-of-way) will not be repaired/replaced by the Town.
Mailbox Damage on State Highways
If you live on a State Highway road and have mailbox damage, you may contact District 5 of MassDOT at (508) 824-6633. They are located at 1000 County Street, Taunton, MA 02780.