John G. Naff, CBO
- Don Jordan - Local Inspector/Mechanical Inspector
- Gerard Smolinsky - Plumbing/Gas Inspector
- Walter Burlingame - Asst. Plumbing/Gas Inspector
- William Cooke - Wiring Inspector
- Shawn Wills - Asst. Wiring Inspector
THE BUILDING DEPARTMENT IS NOT LOCATED IN TOWN HALL
Lee Ann Tavares, Administrative Assistant
DO NOT LEAVE INSPECTON REQUEST ON ANSWERING MACHINE.
Please call the office between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. to schedule inspections. Electrical inspection request forms can be faxed, emailed or dropped off at the Building Dept. office.
Building and Mechanical Inspections are generally done Monday through Thursday betweeen 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Wiring Inspections & Plumbing and Gas Inspections are done Monday through Thursday - time varies. The secretary will contact the Wiring or Plumbing & Gas Inspector and the Inspector will get back to you to set up appointment to gain access to the property.
Please be aware that inspectors will NOT enter an occupied home without the presence of an adult.
NO INSPECTIONS ON FRIDAYS.
- Building Code: 780 CMR MA State Building Code - Ninth Edition
- Plumbing Code: 248 CMR MA State Plumbing Code
- Electric Code: NEC 2017 with MA Amendments