- James McMorrow, Fire Chief, Emergency Management Director
- Joseph Heck, Deputy Director, Radio Operator
- Alan Richard, Member, Radio Operator
- Lee Berman, CERT Branch Chief, Radio Operator
Wrentham Public Safety Building
99 South Street
Wrentham, MA 02093
Wrentham's Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) is an approved organzation by the state and FEMA.
- To coordinate the resources of those State, Federal and Volunteer agencies that respond to our need when local resources are overwhelmed.
- To insure that the citizens affected by disaster are cared for, receive the financial assistance and emotional support to insure a full recovery.
- To educate the citizens of Wrentham in the ability to avert or combat the effects of a disaster either natural or manmade.