Real Estate/Personal Property payments are due May 3, 2021. Payments may be made on, mail to:  Town of Wrentham, PO Box 4110, Woburn, MA 01888 or put in the silver drop box in the Town Hall parking lot.


Trash and Recycling

What is the Telephone Number for E.L Harvey (Trash/Recycling/Bulk Pickup)?


When Will Trash and Recycling Be Delayed?

Trash and Recycling will be delayed by one day during the weeks listed in the 2017-2018 Trash and Recycling Collection Calendar.

What About Trash and Recycling Collection?

Refer to the Automated Trash and Recycling Collection webpage.

Where Can I Buy Purple Trash Bags?

Bags are available at Cataldo's Hardware - Cumberland Farms - Mobil Service Center, South Street - Shaw's and Big Y in Franklin - Stop & Shop in Franklin, Foxboro and Plainville. Purple trash bags are not available at Town Hall.

Where Can I Buy an Extra Recycling Bin?

Recycling bins may be purchased through the Department of Public Works. Call (508) 384-5477 for more information.

Brush Dump Information

Resident Sticker Required.

Saturdays (1st and 3rd of each month) - April - November (weather permitting) - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

April Hours

Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (gates close at 3:00 p.m.)

DPW Brush Dump Summer Hours - May through September

Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. (gates close at 5:00 p.m.)

DPW Brush Dump Fall Hours - September through November

Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (gates close at 3:00 p.m.)

For weeks with a holiday, please call the DPW at (508) 384-5477 for hours of operation.

Removal of Trees

What are the Requirements to Cut Down a Street Tree in Front of My House?

It is illegal and a violation of Mass. General Law to damage or cut down any municipal shade tree. There are additional regulations against removal of shade trees on scenic roads. Please contact the Office of the Tree Warden at (508) 384-5477 should you wish to see the removal of any municipal shade tree. There is a legal petitioning process that MUST be followed.

Town Hall

Can I Make Payments On-Line?

Click here to link to the On-Line Payment Screen (real estate and personal property taxes, vital records, dog licenses, and Recreation Programs).

What Town Office Sells Dog Licenses?

Dog Licenses are available at the Town Clerk's office. An up to date rabies certificate is required. You can find the application form on the Town Clerk's webpage.

Where Do I Go for a Lake Pearl Parking Permit

The sale of Lake Pearl Boat Ramp Permits are on-line only. Parking permits are issued by the Wrentham Police Department. Click here for the link to an On-Line Application.