To get instructions to view the meeting and to read the Agenda, use link to the right for Agendas
To view the plans for each hearing, use the link to the right for Applications and Plans
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Wrentham Conservation Commission is responsible for the protection and management of Wrentham's natural resources and the administration of the Wetlands Protection Act (Mass. General Laws Chapter 131, Section 40), Wrentham Protection Bylaw and the Rivers Protection Act.
The Commission is comprised of seven voting members who are appointed by the Board of Selectmen, each for a three-year term.
The Commission is charged with regulating activities by reviewing applications to ensure they meet the M.G.L. Ch. 131, Section 40, Article 7.31 of the Wrentham General Bylaw and the Rivers Protection Act (as appropriate).
Such applications include:
- Request for Determination of Applicability, WPA Form 1 (RDA)
- Notice of Intent, WPA Form 3 (NOI)
- Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation, WPA Form 4A (ANRAD)
- Request for Certificate of Compliance, WPA Form 8A (COC)
- Wrentham Wetland Bylaw Permit
The Commission typically meets the second and fourth Thursday at 7 p.m. of each month in the Second Floor Conference Room of Town Hall, unless otherwise posted. Meetings are broadcast on Cable 8.
- Leo Immonen, Chair (June 2024)
- Julie Garland, Vice Chair (June 2023)
- Dianne Demarais, Clerk (June 2022)
- Delana Reardon (June 2023)
- Richard Bassett (June 2024)
- Seth Jensen (June 2022)
- Maria Jomides (June 2022)
- Monday: 8 am - 4 pm
- Tuesday: 8 am - 4 pm
- Wednesday: 8 am - 4pm
- Thursday: 8 am - 4pm
- Friday: 8am - noon