Applications, By-laws, Forms, Maps & Regulations
Below are the application packets for the permits that require Conservation Commission review per the Wrentham Wetland Regulations and the Wetlands Protection Act. Each application has a specific timeline and submission requirements that both the Town and the Applicant must follow. Please review the Wetland Protection Act and Wrentham's Wetland Regulations prior to submitting your application. Contact the Conservation Department if you need assistance or have questions about the application process.
Please view the following important documents from the Conservation Commission:
- Fees: Wrentham Bylaw Administrative Fee Schedule
Please use the link above for the most current State forms and fees.
To search for Wetlands NOI Projects, click HERE.
Laws, Regulations & Policies
- 310 CMR 10.00: Wetlands Protection Act Regulations
- Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act G.L. Ch. 131 Section 40
- Wrentham Protection Bylaw
- Regulations of the Town of Wrentham Conservation Commission
- Rules & Regulations for Use of Conservation Commission Properties
- 50-Foot No-Work Regulations
- Conservation Commission Meeting Rules
- Wrentham Planting List
- Compost Sock Specifications
- Wrentham GIS
BioMap 2 - Online Mapping Application with a Focus on Biodiversity
MassOliver - Online Mapping Application Providing Approximate Locations and Extent of Resource Areas (Wetlands, Streams, etc.)
There are many helpful resources available for free from FEMA to help understand and prevent losses to property.