Highway Division Manager
Some duties of the Public Works Highway Division include the following items:
- snow plowing & sanding operations
- tree work (within town layout)
- roadside mowing and street sweeping
- street sign installation & repair
- drainage installation & repair
- line painting and crosswalk painting
- patching of potholes, all inspections for new developments
- mowing & trimming of all Town-owned properties (includes the Wrentham Elementary School complex, Fiske Public Library, Public Safety Building, Town Hall, Town Commons, Sweatt Park, and 3 Town-owned cemeteries).
Potholes on Interstates
To report a pothole on a highway, please call MassDOT at 857-DOT-INFO (857-368-4636), Toll Free at 877-623-6846, or visit online contact information web page to send them an e-mail.
Mailbox Damage on Town Streets
It is the policy of the Wrentham Board of Selectmen that any mailbox damage must be reported via a Mailbox Damage Report. Residents must complete the form and return it with photographs to the Board of Selectmen's office. Final approval for any reimbursement will be determied by the Town Administrator..
Mailbox Damage on State Highways
If you live on a State Highway road and have mailbox damage, you may contact District 5 of MassDOT at (508) 824-6633. They are located at 1000 County Street, Taunton, MA 02780.